Servicing created and published Disaster Loss Mitigation Waterfalls to provide a visual explanation of the available Forbearance Plan and assistance options for customers impacted by COVID-19.
- These Waterfalls illustrate the process for Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac loans and for Government Loans
- This information was shared with All Fairway Employees and discussed on an All Company Call on Tuesday 04/07/2020
The Waterfalls are published in the KnowledgeOwl viewed by Servicing Team Members and in the KnowledgeOwl viewed by Fairway Loan Officers and Branch Employees – also known as “The Street”.
- For the KnowledgeOwl viewed by Servicing Team members, these Waterfalls have been added to the COVID-19 Disaster Loss Mitigation Waterfalls section under COVID-19 Impacts and Assistance.
- Click Here to view this information.
- For the KnowledgeOwl viewed by The Street, view these Waterfalls by clicking here (you may have to click this link, close the window that opens, and click this link a second time to properly connect to the Intranet and view this content).
Note: These Waterfalls do not indicate any changes to current procedures or available options. This a visual representation of current processes and assistance that is available at this time.
Please see your manager or lead if you have questions.