Great News! The new and enhanced MyFairwayServicing Website and Mobile App for Retained Servicing Customers went live just after 10:00 p.m. Central Time on Thursday June 4, 2020. The “Customer Web Portal – MyFairwayServicing” section in KnowledgeOwl has been updated.
Take time this morning to fully review this Newsflash and the content published in KnowledgeOwl. Please ask your Manager, Team Lead or Servicing Training if you have any questions or need clarification on any of the information provided.
The Customer Web Portal – My Fairway Servicing button has been moved to the top row in the Servicing Department KnowledgeOwl for quick reference. This section contains information on both the Web Portal and Mobile App.
Key Updates To Know This Morning:
- Password Requirements – The length of the passwords must be at least 8 characters. It does not have to be exactly 8 characters as was advised in the morning training session yesterday. See below for a list of required characters.
- Tutorial Videos – We were advised in training yesterday these videos would only be viewable in the email customers will receive today. We are happy to announce the videos have been added to the web page.
- Customers may view these by clicking the “Customer Portal Updates Complete” banner at the top of the homepage.
- Click Here to view this page and videos. Note: The “Make A Payment” Video is not functioning at this time. This has been reported and is being addressed.
Listed below are the updated Articles that have been added to KnowledgeOwl for your reference:
- Mobile App: View the features and screen shots of the MyFairwayServicing Mobile App
Note: No changes or updates have been made to FairwayNEXT.com for Interim Servicing and Servicing Transferred customers. The information described above applies to the MyFairwayServicing Web Portal and Mobile App that provide loan information to Servicing Retained Customers – serviced by our subservicer ServiceMac on behalf of Fairway.
- Web Portal Upgrade - Customer Impacts: Items covered in the training session that will impact customers during the transition to the new Web Portal and Mobile App
- Web Portal Upgrade Announcement Help Page: The content customers view when clicking the Alert Banner at the top of the web page is shown here. This content provides helpful instructions and tutorial videos for New Users, Existing Users, Android Users, Apple (iOs) users and making a payment.
- Web Portal – Common Customer Questions: View a detailed list of questions customers may ask and where to direct customers to find the answer on the Web Portal.
- Web Portal – Registration: Step-by-step instructions to assist customers with registration
- Web Portal – Password Requirements: Minimum 8 characters in length and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one of the following special characters !)#$%(*@^|
- Web Portal Screenshots: View the following screens contained in the Web Portal
- Account Management and Documents Available to Customers
- My Loan
- My Neighborhood
Please keep in touch with your Manager or Team Lead to report any major issues that customers may experience. Please also let Servicing Training know if any additional procedure documentation or clarification is needed.
Our goal is to make this a great transition for our valued customers. We are here to support you in this process!