An issue has been identified with 370 Paid In Full loans and the final Escrow Refund Checks.
The MSP Loan History reflects a 307 Escrow Refund transaction on these impacted loans, however the check did not print. ServiceMac has been made aware of this, and the matter has been resolved.
If the mailing address on file is a physical street address, the check has been printed on October 17, 2019 and sent for overnight delivery to customers.
If the mailing address on file is a P.O. Box, the check has been printed on October 17, 2019 and placed in regular mail.
A log code and a letter will be viewable on MSP for each loan.
Log Codes to view on the NOTS screen:
• ESCKFX: If borrower confirmed updated address, check sent Fedex
• ESCKRM: If unable to contact customer, PIF check sent regular mail
Letters to view on the PL05 screen:
• ES011 will be used for the loans where interest accrued
• ES006 will be used for the loans that PIF in October
• ES012 will be used for the Exceptions where we have already refunded the escrow balance
Please ask if you have any questions or need additional information regarding this process.