On October 12, 2020, Insurance Loss Payee Change Letters (mailed to homeowners insurance providers when loans transfer to new Servicers) incorrectly listed Central Loan Administration & Reporting (CENLAR) as the new Servicer instead of Dovenmuehle (DMI).
- New Loss Payee Change Letters containing the name of the correct Servicer (DMI) will be mailed to insurance providers for impacted loans on October 27 – 28, 2020
- Images of these letters will be viewable in the Radstar folder in FICS
Talking Points - Should loan officers, customers, or insurance companies inquire about this letter, advise the following:
- Letters dated 10/12/2020 advising loans transferring to CENLAR generated in error
- Advise a corrected letter will be mailed to insurance providers
- Provide caller (if properly verified) the name and contact information of the new Servicer
- Apologize for any inconvenience this matter caused