Team members who process one-time payments for Interim Servicing loans now have access to delete pending one-time payments in the Lift/Repay system. You no longer need to submit these requests to your supervisor or manager.
Please log out of Repay/Lift and log back in to the application for this change to take effect.
Follow the steps shown below to delete a pending payment.
Deleting a Pending Payment from Lift/Repay
This process can be performed to delete the pending processing of a one-time payment that has been entered into Repay/Lift by a Customer Experience Specialist or by a customer using FairwayNEXT or the IVR automated phone system.
This delete payment process must be performed before 3:00 p.m. Central Time on the same business day the payment was request was submitted by the customer.
Log in to the web application and follow the steps below:
- From the menu bar on the left of the screen, Select: Reporting >> Transaction >> Listing
- Click the Details button for the specific payment transaction to be deleted
- Once Details is clicked, a Payment History window will open
- When the Payment History window opens, click the Delete button
- The “Are you sure?” window will open
- Manually type the delete reason
- Select the Send Delete Notification box – this will email a deletion confirmation to the customer
- Click the Delete button in the lower right corner of the window
- This will delete the pending payment from processing
Document in FICS the Payment Confirmation Number that you deleted and the reason for the deletion.
Contact your supervisor or manager if you have any questions.