On Sunday, December 12, 2021 during a scheduled maintenance period between 5:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. Central Time, the Servicing Digital Mobile App for Android users will stop working unless an update is applied.
Customers using the MyFairwayServicing mobile app on an Android device will experience one of the scenarios listed below:
- User has mobile app setting set to Auto-Update - No Action Required
- User does not have mobile app settings set to Auto-Update - Action Required
- Open the Google Play Store app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Tap ‘Settings Network Preferences’. Auto-Update apps
- Select an option:
- Over any network to update apps using either Wi-Fi or mobile data
- Over Wi-Fi only to update apps only when connected to Wi-Fi
Please become familiar with this information in the event a retained servicing customer inquiries about this issue.
Contact your supervisor or manager if you have any questions.