Call center procedures for Verification Requirements for Third Party Insurance Agents for interim and retained loans have been added to the KnowledgeOwl for Interim Servicing and Servicing911.
Third party insurance agents must verify the following pieces of information:
- Customer’s name
- Customer’s property address
- Insurance company name
- Insurance policy number
Once verified, Customer Experience Specialists may provide the following loan details:
- Name of new servicer
- New servicer loan number
- Transfer effective date
- Contact information for new servicer
Interim servicing loans:
- Access Encompass
- Review the Homeowners Insurance Policy document to verify required information
Retained servicing loans:
- Connect insurance agents to the Insurance Service Center (National General) for all insurance-related assistance
- Provide public phone number for Insurance Service Center for future use by insurance agents (833) 811-3064
- Transfer the insurance agent’s call to the Insurance Service Center using the non-public phone number (833) 811-3065
- If the issue is escalated or is handled by Servicing 911 and a transfer to the Insurance Processing Center is not feasible, view the HAZ1 screen in MSP to verify the required information
Click Here to view this procedure for interim loans in KnowledgeOwl.
Click Here to view this procedure for retained loans in KnowledgeOwl.