Information on this page applies to Interim Servicing and Servicing 911.
NEW! - Scroll Down to view the updated Process A One-Time Payment IVR Call Flow and Prompts Effective June 16, 2021!
Fairway Interim Servicing Call Center IVR - This IVR provides customers details regarding Interim Servicing and Servicing Transferred Loans. Customers will be able to:
- Make a one-time payment by phone
- Receive Transfer Details for their new Servicer
High Level IVR Call Flow
Callers are greeted and prompted to select English or Spanish.
If English is selected:
Callers are prompted to enter the following:
- Fairway Loan Number and last 4 digits of their Social Security Number
- Full 9 digit Social Security Number and Property Zip Code
Once the loan is authenticated, callers hear the following:
- Payment information and an option to make a one-time payment by phone on the IVR if a payment is due to Fairway
- Transfer Information regarding their new Servicer Authenticated
- New Servicer name
- New Servicer phone number
- New Servicer loan number if available
If Spanish is selected:
Callers are routed to a Spanish speaking agent. This IVR does not provide loan information in Spanish at this time. This will be enhanced at a future date.
IVR Call Flow Diagram
Loan Number Authentication
Process a One-Time Payment - UPDATED IVR FLOW EFFECTIVE JUNE 16, 2021
Scroll Down to view the IVR Prompts for Processing a One-Time Payment.
Process a One-Time Payment Prompts:
- "To make a one-time ACH payment with your checking or savings account, please press ‘1’. To be connected with a Customer Service Representative please stay on the line.”
- If ‘1’ is pressed, proceed to prompt #2
- Any other action, call transfers to queue or plays after-hours message
- “A payment in the amount of <$xxxx.xx> is due on Month, Date, Year.”
- “If you would like to process your payment today please press ‘1’. To postdate your payment up to five business days in the future please press ‘2’.”
- If ‘1’ is pressed: “Any payments made after 3:00 P.M. Central Time will be effective for the following business day.”
- If ‘2’ is pressed: “Please enter the date you would like your payment to be processed. You must choose a date within the next five business days using the two digit month, two digit day and four digit year. For example, January 3, 2019 would be entered 0 1 0 3 2 0 1 9.”
- “Please enter the routing number to your financial institution.”
- “The number you entered was XXXXXXXXX. Please press ‘1’ to confirm this is correct or press ‘2’ to enter your information again.”
- Please enter the account number for the checking or savings account you wish to use.
- The number you entered was XXXXXXXXX. Please press ‘1’ to confirm this is correct or press ‘2’ to enter your information again.
- If this is a checking account please press ‘1’. If this is a savings account please press ‘2’.
- You are authorizing a one-time payment in the amount of <$X,XXX.XX> to be drafted from your <Account Type> on <Effective Date> for the <Next Payment Due> mortgage payment. Please allow 2 to 3 business days for the funds to be drafted from your <Account Type> account. Please press ‘1’ to confirm, ‘2’ to cancel.
- If ‘1’ is pressed and a valid checking or savings account number was entered: “Your payment has been submitted. Your confirmation number is <Confirmation Number>. To hear this message again please press ‘1’. To end this call please hang up, otherwise please hold for an agent.”
- If 1 is pressed and a valid checking or savings account number was not entered: “Invalid Account.” The IVR routes the call back to the beginning of the Process a One-Time Payment option and customer hears prompt number one (1) on this list.
- If 2 is pressed: “The transaction was cancelled. To end this call please hang up, otherwise please hold for an agent.” [Call transfers to queue or plays after-hours message]
[End of Prompts Menu]