Legal Name Change Requests from Interim Servicing Customers

Customers may contact Interim Servicing requesting a legal name change (marriage, divorce, other legal name change). 

Advise customers we are not able to process a legal name change while the loan is in the interim servicing period with Fairway.  Please wait until the loan is with their new servicer.  

For informational purposes, there are multiple steps and documentation reviews required for name changes.  Interim servicing is not able to make changes while a loan is potentially in the process of data mapping and file boarding to the new servicer.