REPAY/Lift is the web based platform used to process one-time customer ACH payments. Realtime Electronic Payments (REPAY), our payment processing vendor, will store the payment information and transmit it to our bank for processing.
- End of Day processing time for payments in REPAY/Lift is 3:00 p.m. Central Time
- Payments pending in REPAY/Lift can only be cancelled same day and prior to the 3:00 p.m. Central Time cutoff
- To request to cancel a same-day payment:
- Email: your Supervisor
- Cc: your Manager or SVP
- Subject Line: Cancel One-Time Payment - <Loan Number>
- Indicate in the email the name of the customer who called to request cancellation of the payment
- Make sure to read the Payment Processing Disclosure and obtain caller’s confirmation before processing the payment (disclosure at end of document)
Log in to the REPAY/Lift portal:
- Web Link: https://hq.secureconduit.net/
- Client ID: 5273
Once logged in, select the following from the menu bar on the left of the window:
- Verify: Client ID displays 5273 Fairway Independent...
- Select: Payments
- Select: Collect Onetime Loan Payment
Payment Details – Step 1 scroll down for screenshot:
1. Select Make a Payment tab
2. Ensure Payment Details – Step 1 is selected
3. Loan Number: Input the customer’s loan number
4. Borrower Name: Input the name of the customer or 3rd Party requesting to process the payment transaction
5. Payment Type: ACH (no changes may be made to this field)
6. Payment Amount:
- 6a. Click View/Edit Payments, and the Payment to Make window appears
- 6b. Click the word Add
- 6c. Input dollar amount of the monthly payment to be processed in the Amount field
- 6d. Press <Tab> on the keyboard, and the amount entered will populate in the lower section of the Payment to Make window and in the Payment Amount field on the Step 1 screen
- 6e. Close the Payment to Make window by clicking the X in the upper right corner of this pop-up window
7. Input dollar amounts, if applicable, in the fees, curtailment or escrow fields (if customers wish to pay extra amounts to any of these categories)
8. Click the Next button in the lower right corner of the window to advance to Payment Method – Step 2, or click the Payment Method – Step 2 tab
Payment Method – Step 2:
1. Ensure Payment Method – Step 2 is selected
2. Effective Date: The date in this field defaults to the current date, or a payment date up to 5 calendar days in the future may be selected
3. Client Post Date: The date in this field automatically adjusts based upon the Effective Date selected, no maintenance is required
4. Send Email Confirmation: Check the selection box and the Email Addresses field appears
5. Email Addresses: Input the email address to send the confirmation information to
6. Authorized By: Input the name of the customer or 3rd party processing this payment transaction, and select the applicable option in the drop-down
7. Bank Account Information – Use a New Account
7a. Routing Number: Input the 9 digit Routing Number for the checking or savings account provided by the customer or 3rd party. Bank Data field will populate when a valid routing number is entered.
7b. Account Number: Input the Account Number for the checking or savings account provided by the customer or 3rd party
IMPORTANT! - Customers must verify the last 4 digits of the account number for their checking or savings account if the data is saved and stored in the Lift/REPAY system.
- Customers must verbally provide the last 4 digits of the account number
- Do not read the last 4 digits of the account number to customers
If the customers' banking information is saved in the system, use the following script to properly handle the call:
"Our records contain your saved banking information from the last time you processed a payment with Fairway. The records reflect we are using an account with [Name of Financial Institution]. Please verify the last 4 digits of the account number you wish to use for today's payment?"
7c. Name on Account: Input the name on the checking/savings account used to process this payment
7d. Account Type: Select Checkings or Savings and select Personal or Business
8. Description/Notes: This field will not be used
9. Select Finish to complete the processing of this payment transaction
Verify New Payment:
1. Review the information to verify it is correct
2. Read the required verbatim Payment Processing Disclosure and obtain verbal permission from the customer/3rd party to process the payment
Read the Payment Processing Disclosure and Obtain customer’s confirmation to proceed with the processing of the payment.
- This script must be read verbatim as it appears below
- Obtain consent from customer after reading the disclosure and before processing the payment
Thank you for authorizing a payment with me today, today’s date.
You, [Customer’s name] have authorized a one-time payment in the
amount of [total payment amount in dollars and cents] to be drafted
on [date draft is scheduled] from the account ending in [last four digits
of account number being drafted] from [name of bank].
This payment will be applied to the Fairway account number [Fairway loan number]
in the amount and on the date provided. Funds for this payment will be deducted
from your checking or savings account within 1 to 3 business days.
[If before 3:00 pm] - You have until 3:00 p.m. Central Time today to call us and revoke your authorization of this payment.
[If after 3:00 pm] - You have until 3:00 p.m. Central Time [next business day] to call us and revoke your authorization of this payment.
If you have any questions, inquiries, or would like to revoke your authorization for this payment, please contact by calling 800-201-7544. Do you confirm this information is correct?
[Obtain customer’s confirmation and proceed with processing the payment]
3. Click Post this Payment to complete the transaction
Thank you window
- Provide customers the confirmation number, or tracking number, from the Tracking number field
- Click the X to close the window when finished
This content was updated effective 06/04/2021 in coordination with the upgrade for the REPAY/Lift web portal that went live Sunday June 6, 2021.
Users will see the updated processing screens effective Monday June 7, 2021.
Access Passcode for the training video: 8CzJ&c^1