The communication shown below will be sent from Kim Yowell to all Fairway employees after 5:00 p.m. today.
Please become familiar with this information in the event you receive an inquiry regarding this topic.
Contact your supervisor or manager if you have any questions. Thank you!
It’s Real Estate Tax Season!
If customers contact their Fairway branch office or loan officer because they received a copy of their Property Tax Bill and want to know if they should send a copy to their servicer, here is helpful information for handling these inquiries.
For customers whose loans have transferred to a new servicer:
- Advise these customers to contact their current servicer for assistance
- Use the Loan Lookup View on FairwayNEXT.com to determine which servicer the loan was transferred to
- Visit www.FairwayNEXT.com
For customers with servicing retained loans (subserviced by ServiceMac in the name of Fairway):
- Advise these customers to contact our Customer Experience team for assistance
- Toll-free (877) 297-5350 Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time
- Email email@example.com
Many servicers and subservicers pay property taxes in bulk (remit tax payments for numerous customers in one single payment to the tax office). Tax payments cannot be tracked through individual check or wire per individual borrower. Tax offices may require extended processing time to reconcile and apply funds to each individual tax account.
Please email Servicing911 if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
This communication is for internal use to provide you with information to assist your customers. This is not approved to post on social media.